(A Government of India Enterprises)
Office of Executive Engineer (E)
BSNL Electrical Division , Raipur
1st Floor Old TRA Bldg. Fafadih Tel. Exchange Compound, Raipur,
Phone no. 0771- 2430072 , Fax no. 0771-2432474
No 40(1) /EE(E)/BSNL/RYP/2022-23/ dated: - 30/ 01 /2023
Electrical Division: , Raipur Sub Division- Raipur-II
1. Circle : -, Raipur .
2 DIVISION: - Raipur
NIT No. 45/EE(E)/BSNL/RYP/2022-23 .
Notice Inviting Tenders
( As per Tendering Procedure in BSNL revised upto date)
Tenders in the prescribed form are hereby invited on behalf of the BSNL for the work of Shifting and Special repairs of DG sets , Pumps & miscellaneous EI at different TE Bldgs. under ESD - I Raipur.
01. Estimated Cost: Rs. 1,85,777/-
02. (a) The tender document consisting
of plans, Specifications, the schedule of quantities of various types of items
to be executed
and the set of terms and conditions of the contract to be complied with and
documents, specification ,methodology of work including General Conditions Of Contract Form can be seen and downloaded from website www.chhattisgarh.bsnl.co.in free of cost up to last date and time of online bid submission.
(b) The site for the work is available/ or the site for the works shall be made available in parts.
(c) The tender forms can also be downloaded from the website.
(d) Before tendering, the contractor shall inspect the site and fully acquaint himself about the condition with regard to accessibility of site and site nature and the extend of grounds, working condition, including stocking of materials, installation of T&P etc., and conditions affecting accommodation and movement of labour etc., required for the satisfactory execution of the contract. No claim whatsoever on such account shall be entertained by the BSNL in any circumstances.
03.Tenders which should always be placed in sealed covers with the name of the work written on the envelope, will be received by the Executive Engineer (Elect.), BSNL Electrical Division, Raipur Upto 1500 hours on 09 /02/2023 and will be opened by him in his office on the same day at 1530 hours.
04. The time allowed for carrying out the work will be One month from the date of issue of award letter.
05. Issue of tender form will be stopped two days before the date fixed for opening of tenders. Tenders will be sold on working days; no tenders will be sold after 1600 hours.
06. a) Earnest
Money amounting to Rs. 3716/- in the form of
demand draft/ FDR/ BG/
CDR of a
nationalized/scheduled bank guaranteed
by the Reserve
Bank of India, drawn
in favor of Accounts Officer (Cash), BSNL, O/o GMTD Raipur must accompany each tender and each tender should
be in two sealed covers, one cover containing the EMD in proper form and other cover containing tender super
scribed as Tender for the work of Shifting and Special repairs of
DG sets , Pumps & miscellaneous
EI at different TE Bldgs. under ESD - I
addressed to Executive Engineer (Electrical)
The Validity period of EMD is 120 days, from the date of opening of
tender. In case of e-tendering ,each
tender should be
in two sealed
covers, first containing
credentials for meeting the
Eligibility conditions along
cost of tenders
and EMD in
proper form, second cover
containing tender documents. The credentials shall be
self-attested and certified
by any BSNL
Executive. If not
<![if !supportLists]>b) <![endif]>The EMD of all the unsuccessful tenderers shall be released on issue of award letter to the successful tenderer. This shall be done within one week of award letter.
<![if !supportLists]>c) <![endif]>c) Exemption from payment of earnest money and security deposit by any other unit/ department shall not hold good for BSNL.
07) a) The contractor should submit and confirm Chartered Accountant Certificate in respect of turnover and other registration certificate [Enlistment in BSNL, Electrical License] with attested copies (self attested and counter attested by any executive of BSNL/MTNL or Gazetted officer of GOI) as applicable along with the application on printed letter head for purchase of tender.
b)The contractor shall submit and confirm his permanent account number (PAN) issued by the Income Tax Department.
c) The tenderer should submit the valid GST registration certificate
08. Performance Guarantee: The contractor is required to furnish performance guarantee for an amount equal to 5% of the contract value in the form of bank guarantee / CDR/FDR/DD (of a nationalized/ Scheduled Bank in a standard format) within two weeks from the date of issue of award letter. This period can be further extended by the Engineer-in-charge upto a maximum period of 2 weeks on written request of Contractor. The validity period of the performance security in the form of performance bank guarantee shall be one year from the date of actual completion of work.
ii) Security deposit: In addition to performance guarantee stated above, a sum @10% of the gross amount of the bill shall be deducted from each running bill of the contractor till the sum be deducted with the sum already deposited as earnest money, will amount to security deposit of 5% of the Tendered value of the work.
09.The acceptance of a tender will rest with the EE(E) / SE(E), Raipur/CE(E) Raipur [ As the case may be] who does not bind himself to accept the lowest tender or any other tender and reserves to himself the Authority to reject lowest or all the tenders received without assigning any reason. All tenders in which any of the prescribed conditions are not fulfilled or incomplete in any respect are liable to be rejected. Tenders with any condition including that of conditional rebates shall be rejected forthwith summarily.
10. Canvassing in connection with tender is strictly prohibited and the tenders submitted by the contractors who resort to canvassing will be liable for rejection.
11. The BSNL reserves itself the right of accepting the whole or any part of the tender and the tenderer shall be bound to perform the same at the rates quoted.
12. i) The tenderer should give a certificate that none of his/her relative is employed in BSNL units. In case of proprietorship firm, certificate will be given by the proprietor and for partnership firm certificate will be given by all the Directors of the company.
ii) Near relatives of all BSNL employees either directly recruited or on deputation are prohibited from participation in tenders and execution of works in the different units of BSNL. The near relatives for this purpose are defined as:
a) Members of a Hindu Undivided family.
b) They are husband and wife.
c) The one is related to the other in the manner as father, mother, son(s) & son's wife(daughter-in-law), Daughter(s) & daughter's husband(son-in-law), brother(s) & brother's wife, sister(s) & sister's husband(brother -in-law).
iii) The company or firm or any other person is not permitted to tender for works in BSNL Unit in which his near relative(s) is(are) posted. The unit is defined as SSA/Circle/Chief Engineer/Chief Archt./Corporate office for non executive employees and all SSA in a circle including circle office/Chief Eng./Chief Archt./Corporate office for executive employees (including those called as Gazetted officers at present). The tenderer should give a certificate that none of his/her such near relative is working in the units as defined above where he is going to apply for tender/work, for proprietorship, parternership firms and limited company certificate shall be given by the authorized signatory of the firm. Any breach of these conditions by the company or firm or any other person, the tender/work will be Cancelled and earnest money/performance guarantee will be forfeited at any stage whenever it is so noticed. BSNL will not pay any damages to the company or firm or the concerned person. The company or firm or the person will also be debarred for further participation in the concerned unit.
The format of the certificate to be given is,
"I Son of Shri. .. . .Resident of ... hereby certify that none of my relative(s) as defined in the tender document is/are employed in BSNL unit as per details given in tender document. In case at any stage, it is found that the information given by me is false / incorrect, BSNL shall have the absolute right to take any action as deemed fit/without any prior intimation to me".
(Seal of the firm) ( Signature of Contractor )
13. No employee in BSNL/ Govt. of India is allowed to work as a contractor for a period of two years of his retirement from service without the prior permission. The contract is liable to be cancelled if either the contractor or any of his employees is found at any time to be such a person who had not obtained the permission as aforesaid before submission of tender and engagement in the contractors service.
14. The tender for the works shall not be witnessed by the contractor who himself/themselves has/ have tendered or who may and has/have tender for the same work. Failure to observe this condition would render tenders of the contractors tendering as witnessing the tender is/are liable for summarily rejection.
15. It will be obligatory on the part of the tenderer to sign each page of the Schedule of work and the tender documents for all the component parts and after the work is awarded he will have to enter into a separate agreement for each component with the officer concerned.
16.Any tender not submitted in proper manner or if it contains too many corrections, over writings of absurd rates, and absurd amount will be liable to be rejected and the BSNL will be at liberty to take such action as it may deem fit without any reference to the tenderer.
17. The tenders for the work shall remain open for acceptance for a period of 90 days from the date of opening of the tenders. If any tenderer withdraws his tender before the said period or makes any modification in the terms and conditions of the tender which is not acceptable to the BSNL shall, without prejudice to any other right of remedy be at liberty to forfeit 50% (fifty percent only) of the said earnest money absolutely.
18.Extension of validity: In case, where the letter of award of work cannot be placed within the validity period of the tender, the BSNL can request all tenderers to extend the validity of their respective tenders and the Earnest Money deposit by a reasonable period. In such cases, extension of validity of Earnest Money deposit by 30 days beyond the extended validity date of tender should also be asked for. While BSNL can make the request for extension, the tenderer is free to either extend the validity or refuse the request to extend the validity.
19. Unsealed tenders will be summarily rejected.
20. The contractor should read the tender documents carefully before submitting the tender.
21. Agreement shall be drawn with the successful tenderer on prescribed form. Tenderer shall quote his rates as per various terms and conditions of the said form, which will form part of the agreement.
22. The tenderer shall furnish a declaration to this effect (incase downloaded tender) that no addition/deletion/correction have been made in the tender document submitted and is identical to the tender document appearing on website. Every page of downloaded tender shall be signed by the tenderer with stamp (seal ) of his firm /organization.
23.This Notice Inviting Tender shall form part of the Contract document. The successful tenderer/contractor on acceptance of his tender by the Accepting authority, shall, within 15 days from the stipulated date of start of the work, sign the contract consisting of:-
a) The Notice Inviting Tender, all the documents including additional conditions, specifications and drawings, if any forming the tender as issued at the time of invitation of tender and acceptance thereof together with any correspondence leading thereto.
b) Standard form.
24. Eligibility criteria: (submit the self attested valid testimonials in the support)
The Contractors satisfying the following conditions:
The Contractors satisfying the following conditions:
BSNL enlisted contractors in Electrical category of respective class as per their tendering limits.
The agency should have valid electrical licence, CA certificate for IT clearance
The agency should have valid GST, EPF and ESI registration (if applicable).
The tender received by post / courier shall not be entertained and opened
Validity of tender shall be for 90 days from the date of opening of tender.
In case holiday is declared on opening date, tender will be opened at 15.30 Hrs. on next working day.
25. TERMINATION OF CONTRACT ON DEATH OF CONTRACTOR:
Without prejudice of any of the rights or remedies under this contract, if the contractor dies, the Engineer in charge on behalf of the BSNL shall have the option of terminating the contract without compensation to the contractor.
26. INDULGING OF CONTRACTOR IN CRIMINAL/ANTISOCIAL ACTVITIES AND CASES
UNDER INVESTIGATION / CHARGE SHEETED BY CBI OR ANY OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCYES ETC.
If the CBI / Independent External Monitor (IEM) / Income Tax/ Sales Tax/Central Excise/Custom Department recommends such a course-Action will be taken as per the directions of CBI or concerned department.
EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (ELECT.)
BSNL Electrical Division,
For and on behalf of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
Phone no. 0771- 2430072 , Fax no. 0771-2432474
FOLLOWING OFFICERS MAY BE CONTACTED FOR REDRESSAL OF COMPLAINTS:
DE(Vig.) o/o CGMT
DE (Vig.)O/o CGMT Khamardih, Raipur (C.G.)
Chief Engineer(E),BSNL Electrical Zone, Raipur
O/o C.E.(E), BSNL Elect. Zone, 4th floor, Auto Exchange, .G.E. Road, Raipur
CGMT , CG CIRCLE
O/o CGMT, Khamardih, Raipur(C.G.)
01. The GMTD, Raipur.
02. The Superintending Engineer (E), O/o Sr. CE(E) BSNL Electrical Zone, Raipur.
03.The Executive Engineer (E), BSNL Electrical Division, Bilaspur.
04. The Sub Divisional Engineer (E), BSNL Electrical Sub Division-II, Raipur.
05. The Accounts Officer, BSNL Electrical Division, Raipur.
06. The All Contractors.
EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (ELECT.)